We have a number of communication channels available:
- Join or read the joommf-news mailing list. Used for announcements and news.
- Join or read the joommf-users mailing list. Used for discussion, queries etc from users.
- Ask questions on our Gitter channel
- If you have a feature request, support query and you are familiar with Github (or don’t mind using it), please consider submitting an “issue” on the joommf/help repository.
- Follow us on Twitter: [@joommf](https://twitter.com/joommf)
- Email the project team: email@example.com
- Checkout the webpage of the project: http://joommf.github.io
- If you are a developer, feel free to look at the source code (all repositories are in the https://github.com/joommf organisation.
Pull requests or design suggestions welcome!